Click on the links below for various sources of information produced by the Federation and the societies over the years.
- Self-management papers – a collection of papers written by Andrew Brown, the Federation’s support officer, to advise societies on most aspects of self management.
- Workshop reports – reports and feedback from the workshops held as part of the monthly members meetings.
- News and Notes – back numbers of the Notes and News document that is circulated to societies from time to time.
- FAQs – answers to questions raised by members and others that might be of wider interest.
- Case studies – how organisations have gone about projects on their allotments.
- Goods and services – lists and contact details of companies and organisations that supply goods and services to allotment societies.
- ARI factsheets – the complete and comprehensive set of papers on all aspects of allotment management, produced by the former Allotment Regeneration Inititiative.
- Short cuts page – links to the most commonly visited pages in this website.