One of Barnet’s traditional prizewinning sites. The Association was founded in 1918. Tucked away behind the houses on the north side of the Great North Way, the site slopes gently down to the north, giving a wide uninterrupted view all the way up to the MRC National Institute for Medical Research on the Ridgeway, Mill Hill. The site is bounded by Hendon golf course on one side and by Copthall playing fields on the other. Members enjoy excellent amenities, which include ample on-site car parking, toilet facilities, trading hut, an easily accessible water supply to all plots and committee rooms which can also be used for social functions. Easily reached by car:- From the northwest by heading south on the Great North Way from Fiveways Corner and turning into the service road for odd-numbered houses at the top of the rise by the pedestrian foot bridge. From the southeast by using Manor Hall Avenue and Ashley Lane, turning right into the service road at the junction of Ashley Lane and Great North Way. Summer Party, Bonfire Party and Plant Sale.